All Me

All Me

3/16/2010

Just thinkin'....

So, I did my first wash about a week ago....and to my surprise NO SLIPPAGE!! This really made me so happy because, I really like these babies and I am NOT even trying to do them over again! LOL ..now I know that I was suppose to wait until a whole month, but that wasn't even happenin'! I have currently been using Mango & Lime Tingle shampoo, but I think I might have to change because, I did notice that my scalp did not feel as clean as I wanted! Yuck!!!!!! Hold On....this is my jam!!!

----------------
Now playing: Dwele - My Lova
via FoxyTunes


anywayz....I will be finding another shampoo to tighten up the scalp! :)


In other news, for my Anniversary, I tried a braid out!


.......and this is how it turned out!



...another one of my jamz:

----------------
Now playing: Anthony Hamilton - Clearly
via FoxyTunes


but so I will be back with a more detailed update!

Peace

Qu33n*

No comments: