All Me

All Me

6/07/2010

Some styles!

Peace! I'm a little sleepy this morning, but I am in the mood to "blog" lol. Anyway..I'm still going with the loc extensions, and I 've even managed to get a few styles going this time around. Instead of using rollers and pipe cleaners..I've opted for bantu knots...reallllll easy...heres a pic: ...................................................................................................ok so the only thing I did to achieve the "bantu knot" loos was: wash, retwist roots with IC Fantasia Gel, and take three locs and twist them like Im making a two strand twist and then I roll it around and keep wrapping until it stayed. I didn't use bands, bobby pins...I dont have time for all that! lol. So I will usually leave the knot set in for a complete day, while it dried...I spray some water mixed w olive oil in my scalp and the next day....I look like this! ......................and another one.... I do have to say that I love this bantu-knot out. It lasts me for about a week, of course I cover my head up at night with a satin cap and spray a little oil on my scalp. Also with this style, you can do mohawks & the one side mohawk lol ( i will do a tut on that one day)..but until next time...keep it locd!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

I LOVE THIS STYLE IT LOOKS CUTE...HOW DID YOU DO THE SIDE MOHAWK???